Наша польська партнерська організація шукає волонтерку/волонтера на проект “Raise the bar with Schuman Volunteers”. Тривалість проекту – 9 місяців
Про приймаючу організацію й проект:
Special Kindergarten No 393 is an educational establishment for physically disabled children (cerebral spastically, genetics definitive etc.). There are 35 children aged 3-10 divided into 4 groups. Some children are able to walk and some are able to communicate verbally but some need help with all basic movements and operations. The pedagogical team is supported by specialists that lead different therapeutic activities (such as speech therapy, dog therapy and others). Volunteers work in a specific group and, should the need arise, also directly with individual children that might need more assistance. Volunteers are also welcome to propose their own activities and can count on teachers to support them. Volunteers work in a specific group and, should the need arise, also directly with individual children that might need more assistance. Volunteers are also welcome to propose their own activities and can count on teachers to support them.
- Volunteer participates in the classes and help the staff (he/she helps changing children’s clothes, feeding the children or helps them eat their meals, go to the toilet)
- There is a special kindergarten plan which educators must follow but there is also some space for their own creativity (proposing theatre instead of reading to children for example or exercising their artistic talent preparing materials and scenery for kindergarten plays and seasonal ornaments etc.).
- Volunteer can also suggest educational group activities and/or individual work process for one child, all under supervision of an educator
Згідно правил програми Erasmus + приймаюча організація забезпечує волонтерам:
- Accommodation (5 volunteers in one apartment with 3 bedrooms, a shared bathroom, kitchen and living room)
- Food allowance (100 EUR)
- Pocket money (90 EUR)
- Local transportation (travel card for Warsaw city transport)
- Insurance (apart from European Health Insurance Card volunteers are entitled to EVS Group insurance)
- Language support (course of Polish)
- EVS trainings organized by National Agency
- Monthly meetings in the Schuman Foundation (meetings with coordinators and 11 other EVS volunteers working in different receiving organization)
В разі виникнення будь-яких питань – пишіть на firstname.lastname@example.org